Brand Engineers. Movers of Minds.
Brand design for digital, environmental
If it’s driving passionate engagement, we’re in.
If it’s driving passionate
engagement, we’re in.
Queue up the capabilities
Branding is changing because the consumer is changing. Evermore sophisticated expectations are commoditizing brand experiences. It’s time to differentiate and express your brand values and create meaningful connections with your audience.
- Strategy and Architecture
- Naming and Identity
- Brand Visualization
- Content Creation
- Experience Design
Brands are deepening their roles across the human experience through digital and mobile. You shouldn’t be asking “should I go digital?” but rather “how does digital look for me?” Digital is no longer just a marketing vehicle; it’s central to brand expression.
- Strategy and Ideation
- Brand Digital Experiences
- Planning and Execution
- UI/UX Design Mobile and Web
- Ecommerce Design
Great ideas and strategies will fail to engage people emotionally if not designed well. As designers of information and experts in emotional communication, Brand Tango is the ideal content architect for analog, digital and environmental brand expression.
- Sales and Marketing Collateral
- Branded Collateral
- Branded Environments
- Advertising Vehicles Analog/Digital
- Presentations and Video
Food for Thought
Award-Winning Brand Engineers Since 2005
Brand Tango is the place where ideas, technology and brand expression are thoughtfully blended and served up daily for a variety of clients.
- Busch Gardens
- Capital Resorts
- Club Intrawest
- Club Melia
- GlobeQuest Travel Club
- Gold Key Resorts
- Hilton Grand Vacations
- Karisma Hotels
- MeTime Vacations
- Royal Resorts
- Silverleaf Resorts
- Sirenis Travelers Clubs
- The Manhattan Club
- Unlimited Vacation Club by AM Resorts
- Well & Being Spa
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership
Other Verticals /
- Casa D’Angelo Ristorante
- Computer Sciences Corporate
- JP Morgan
- Martin Gottlieb & Associates
- Sandow Media
- Scott Safety
- Seagear Marine Sports
- Unity Recovery Group
- Weil Vitamin Advisor
James Kluetz / President & CCO
New York trained, rare mix of marketing and creative. Gets business people and their goals. Funny, articulate, smart, talented. It’s kind of annoying.
- Inspired by challenger brands and disruptive technology
- Cares about the way things work and perform
- Was raised on a farm, lived in New York City, attended FIT
Joe Russoniello / Founder & CEO
The corporate guy. Numbers, numbers numbers! How much, how many, why would we do it again?, kind of stuff. Knows everyone and loves to introduce them to Brand Tango (so we let him do Business Development).
- Inspired by the stock market, real estate and our profitability
- Cares about meeting new people and forming relationships
- MBA in marketing, raised in New Jersey, a real self-made guy
Fernanda Gomes / Director of Client Services
Our dynamic taskmaster who clients ask for by name. A motivator with a thorough understanding of client goals, strategy and project metrics. Fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese. US Army Veteran and proud of it.
- Inspired by great work and moving the needle
- Cares about quality standards, client relationships and their success
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Palm Beach Atlantic University
Paul Cooper / Associate Creative Director
An inspiration to perfectionists everywhere. Great designer, distiller of ideas, speaks visually and in English. Makes your brand look better, perform better and win awards if you’re into that sort of thing.
- Inspired by things that work, technology and everything Apple
- Cares about fonts, crops, layouts and usability
- Born in Colorado, raised in Florida, BFA from Arizona State University
Gina Constantino / Art Director
Makes things look good and sound even better?…Yep. Work featured in Communication Arts and Print Design Annuals?… That’s an affirmative. Snappy dresser, great laugh and an all-around pleasure… you know it! We think this one’s a keeper!
- Inspired by simplicity, clean design and creative trend-setters
- Cares about the team, the clients and things that come in twos
- Raised in NJ, groomed in NYC & Miami, BFA from University of Dayton, Ohio
David Fredericks / Account Executive
Astonishingly organized and on time for everything. Loves project management and seeing others succeed. Team player and strict enforcer of company culture. There’s no “I” in “team” kids!
- Inspired by innovation, entrepreneurship, and growing relationships
- Cares about managing expectations and making an impact
- Mexican-American Florida Native, FAU Alumni, BBA in Marketing & Management
Alicia Woloshin / Production Manager
Prepared! A get-the-job done kinda gal that loves the team and helping others. Multi-tasker with a passion for quality and strong work ethic. All that and a patient, calm and generous spirit to boot.
- Inspired by art, music, architecture, interior design, travel and adventure
- Cares about experiences, file management, guidelines, deadlines and research
- Born and raised in New York. Associates degree from SUNY Farmingdale