Last updated: 8.31.21
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13-years old. If you are under 13-years old, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13-years old we will delete that information.
If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, and postal address (“personal information”);
- That is about you but does not identify you individually; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily submit such information to us through the Website or when you contact us directly. Contact information (like your name, phone number, email address, etc.) submitted in the Website’s contact forms, careers section and/or newsletter form is collected and used to send you information about our company, business and affiliate partner products and services, to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide such information, in any other way we may describe when you provide such information, and for any other purpose with your consent.
We may collect other information from you automatically as you navigate the Website, such as usage details and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies. The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information. We collect this information to help improve the Website by allowing us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns. We may disclose aggregated information about Website users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries, affiliates, and partners;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Brand Tango’s assets in which personal information held by the Company about Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Brand Tango, Website users, or others;
- To comply with applicable law, court order, or legal process, including to respond to requests from government regulators or other law enforcement officials).
Personal information will not be linked to Website usernames or account numbers. In responding to your submission or request for information through our Website, we do value your privacy. By submitting your personal information, you are consenting to receive telephone calls from our company and relevant participating partners, even if you have been previously listed on a state or federal Do-Not-Call List. If you submit personal information through a Website forms or contact us through e-mail, we will collect and store the personal information that you provide on such form or in such e-mail as needed to achieve the purposes for which you provide it, to comply with our legal obligations, to protect us in the event of disputes, and to enforce our agreements and protect Brand Tango’s and other’s rights and property. For your security, we keep all personal information collected through the Website stored in a database secured by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Where applicable law requires (and subject to any relevant exceptions under law), you may have the right to access, update, change, or delete your personal information. You can access, update, change, or delete your personal information by contacting us at [E-MAIL ADDRESS]. You may also elect not to receive marketing communications by following the unsubscribe instructions included in such communications.
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Protection Act (“CCPA”) provides you with specific rights regarding your personal information.
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months (the “right to know”). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information collected about you
- The sources for personal information collected about you
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information
- If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, a list identifying disclosures for a business purpose and the categories of personal information that each category of recipient obtained
- Specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request)
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions (the “right to delete). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity, we will review your request to see if an exception allowing us to retain the information applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with user expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
We will delete or deidentify personal information not subject to one of these exceptions from our records and will direct our service providers to take similar action.
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by:
- Calling us at 888.852.6275
- E-mailing us at email@example.com
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability two (2) times within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information, or an authorized representative of such person.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information requested relates to you. We will only use personal information provided via a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of the verifiable consumer request therefor. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information form one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: Lamark Media Group, LLC, Attention: Privacy Officer, 5901 Broken Sound Parkway, Suite 450, Boca Raton, FL 33487